Best Dental Practice in town
Oral intervention of highest renown
Trustworthy and totally up to date
Always punctual, never late
Nice surroundings, clean and calm
I'd recommend without a qualm
Colin's top notch, way over the best
Staff are superb, simply the best
- Laura Telford
- Botanics Dental Care believes that our patients deserve the very highest standard of care. We are passionate about preventing dental pain and decay. No one should have to suffer in this modern age of dentistry.
- Botanics Dental Care is passionate about people. We endeavour to have everyone free from pain and decay free.
- Botanics Dental Care has a strong bond with our patients. We are working together to prevent dental pain and improve smiles throughout Glasgow.
- Botanics Dental Care believes that suffering the embarrassment and discomfort of a denture is a thing of the past. We are always striving to improve people's confidence and give them the quality of care that they deserve.
- Botanics Dental Care is passionate about people. We want to see a future where no one has to suffer with uncomfortable dentures.
Based in #Glasgow's West End we offer tailored dental care for the whole family. Including preventative treatment, hygienist services and tooth whitening.
How we keep you safe
We go above and beyond the minimum requirements to keep our patients safe. Here's a few of the keys features in our practice plan to keep you safe.
Medical / health?
- We installed a Defibrillator in the practice. A defibrillator is a machine that delivers an electric shock to the heart when someone is having a cardiac arrest. These machines can also be called AEDs (Automated external Defibrillators).
- All staff members are highly trained in first aid, emergency drugs and how to use the defibrillator.
- We are a Latex free practice. We go to great lengths to make sure that our patients aren't exposed to Latex which may cause allergic reactions.
- We have strict cross infection protocols and policies which we update regularly including hand washing and instrument processing.
- We have annual training in subjects including medical emergencies, radiography, oral cancer and decontamination.
- All staff members are Hepatitis B, MMR, BCG and Polio immunised.
- We only use the best quality materials and state of the art equipment to ensure you have the safest treatments possible.
- We maintain our equipment regularly to ensure that it is safe and effective.
- Strict confidentiality and data protection policy. This includes records, photos,x-rays and models.
- We are in our 5th year of the BDA Good Practice Scheme. Our principal Dentist Colin Gardner is an assessor for the scheme.
If there is any aspect of the above you would like to discuss further or if you would like further information or a demonstration of any of the above processes, please contact the practice and one of our experienced team will be delighted to answer any questions you may have.